Maximize your Lacrosse Potential
The physical demands of lacrosse are unique and specific. Lacrosse is primarily an anaerobic sport with high physical demands. Players have to decelerate, change direction, and accelerate repeatedly while maintaining excellent body control. It is also a rotational sport requiring good mobility and power to thrive. Training/ Injury prevention programs for lacrosse should focus on increasing the athletes anaerobic capac
ity, building a solid aerobic base and maximizing movement quality with rotational power.
Evolution Physio Pro caters to lacrosse athletes. We utilize various treatment modalities and progressive training methods to maximize lacrosse specific performance, rehabilitation from injury and recovery from the weekly wear and tear of game play. The focus varies from position to position. It is for these reasons that we have been the proud physical therapy partner of the Premier Lacrosse League for the last 3 seasons.
Treatment we commonly utilize with Lacrosse athletes includes:
Physical Therapy Services
- Traditional Orthopedic and Sports Med injury rehabilitation.
- Bio-mechanical Assessments with Corrective Exercise Prescription
- Blood Flow Restriction Rehabilitation/Training Sessions
- Lacrosse specific mobility sessions with a FRC® Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- BodiTrak Force Mat Testing and Training
Sports Recovery/Manual Therapy Services
- Joint Mobilization/Manipulation
- Dry Needling
- Soft Tissue Massage and Mobilization
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Assisted Stretching Sessions
- Recovery Electrical Stimulation
- NormaTec Pneumatic Compression Sessions