INJURY EVALUATION AND CONSULTATIONS
Have a nagging injury you cant kick? Hurt your knee in your game this weekend? Don’t know whether or not to see a physician? Let the professionals at Physio Pro help you jump start your recovery via our Injury Evaluation Program.
This evaluation is used to gain subjective and objective information about your injury that can be used to help determine the most appropriate action (i.e. immediate first aid, self management, or referral to a reputable orthopedic physician).
The evaluation is completed by a Physio Pro certified athletic trainer or licensed physical therapist. Although we will offer our expert opinion regarding your injury, treatment of your injury is not part of this program.
(We are licensed physical therapists and certified athletic trainers and will not give you a definitive diagnosis. A medical diagnosis can only be provided from a licensed medical doctor.)
A Free Physical Therapy Consultation Prior To Your Surgery
With the changes in healthcare and strict limitations on post-operative coverage with most insurance policies, Physio Pro Physical Therapy is proud to present our Prehab-To-Rehab program. We are offering a free complimentary session with one of our rehab specialists prior to your surgery. This one-on-one session will include:
- Education regarding your Doctor’s surgical procedures and post-operative expectations
- Video animation of your Doctor’s specific surgical procedures
- Education in the rehabilitation process and outline your post-operative physical therapy
- Pre-habilitation exercises for your condition to prepare your body/joint for the rehab process to maximize your recovery from surgery
- Instruction in crutch training if applicable
- Answer any questions you may have regarding your specific case
- Meet and greet our staff and therapists
- Verification of your insurance benefits for physical therapy prior to your surgery
Schedule your FREE Prehab-To-Rehab consultation by calling our office today. Potential benefits of taking advantage of our Prehab-To-Rehab program include:
- Being well prepared for the rehab process
- Decrease anxiety associated with surgery and rehab
- Ensure a smooth transition from surgery to physical therapy
- Minimize potential complications after surgery
- Maximize your recovery from surgery
- Improve the communication between your doctor and therapy team
- Use fewer physical therapy sessions saving you time and money